There is a persistent problem with the get_map() function now that the google api is required. Even if you ask for source=”stamen” you still get an error asking for the google api. A fix is to do the following: library(gstudio)
coords <- strata_coordinates(arapat)
b1 <- c( left = -114.2935,
bottom = 23.0757,
right = -109.1263,
map <- get_stamenmap( bbox = b1, zoom=7 )
This week I’m in the wonderful town of Glasgow giving a workshop on Applied Landscape Genetics to a wide and interesting population of researchers. Here is the link to the content. If you are not taking it, you can follow along at your own pace, it is all available under the following CC-SA 4.0 license.
Ubuntu server is a nice platform for server-related activities. Here is a short tutorial of how I updated my most current version to the latest available by rstudio.org. Here is how I got it going. If this is your first install, you need to grab the gdebi stuff sudo apt-get install gdebi-core Next download the latest deb from rstudio. I typically like to try out the preview release, often stable enough to get what you want done while at the same time highlighting the lates